- **Never** share your username and password with anyone
- **Do not** attempt to use more devices at the same time than your subscription allows for.
- For example if you're subscription allows for two (2) devices and a third one connects it will cause issues.
- We do offer upgrades that will allow you to use up to eight (8) devices on one subscription, contact us top upgrade
- If you think your Username and/or Password has been given to someone we can change those for you, just let us know what you would like them changed to.
- Setting on the app you are using for our service
- The app itself
- The device you are using
- Your Broadband Internet connection
- The Video Player you are using, not all apps allow external video players so trying another app may help.
1. Open your ThunderTv app, if you are using another IPTV app these steps may be similar but you may have to look around
2. Click on settings
3. Click on player settings
4. Find the Decoder setting and make sure it is set to Hardware Decoding
5. You can also do a Channel/Playlist Refresh.
-We recommend you do this one a week and just before any PPV Event to always have the latest Channels available
-This option will be located in the Setting Menu, Update Playlist
- You can also set the app to automatically do this every time the app is opened in the Settings Menu
Install Filelinked from the App Store and use the following Filelinked Code: 72147577
You can also get Filelinked at https://get.filellinked.com
Install Downloader from the App Store and use any URL below
ThunderTv X URL: http://try.thunder-tv.com
ThunderTv Blu URL: http://blu.thunder-tv.com (New)
ThunderTv Blk URL: http://blk.thunder-tv.com (Latest but not Smartphone friendly)
ThunderTv OG URL: http://watch.thunder-tv.com (4 screen Multiview)
ThunderTv Mate URL: http://get.thunder-tv.com (Our version of the TiviMate with Premium features unlocked)
For VOD & TV Series we have CyberflixTV: https://bit.ly/2LK7et5
Thunder TV installer for PC: http://exe.thunder-tv.com
- Are the other apps in your device connecting to the internet?
- Are you experienced this on all your apps?
- You may want to try it on your Smartphones Or another box, just to compare and rule out the device.
- When installing the app always give it permissions if asked.
2. Check Setting in your app, usually under Playback, and make sure Decoder is set to Hardware
3. Refresh Playlist in the application
4. Log out of your application and log back in
5. Reboot your device
6. Install one of our other apps and see if the issue replicates, links above
7. Clear data on your device for the application you are using** (Note: this will delete any favorites and settings you currently have in your application. This will require you to reconfigure your application from,scratch)**
Please check your internet speed on your device, refer to your manufacturers instructions on how to perform this task. You need at least 25 mb/s consistent download speed dedicated for our service per device. If you are utilizing WiFi be sure that the signal strength is at minimum Good. Remember duct work, wiring, plumbing and other structural interference can degrade wireless signals. 5 GHz signal while the fastest losses its integrity when travelling through anything structural. If you have a dual band modem/router try connecting your device to the 2.4 GHz signal and cycle through the different channels to see if that solves the issue. You can also reboot your modem/router by unplugging it for one (1) minute then plugging it back in. Once the modem/router is reconnected see if the issue has been resolved. If you have a separate modem and router please reboot both however, plug the modem back in first. Once the modem is completely rebooted then you can reboot your router, then try your service again.
If you are experiencing issues with playback, audio/video sync, some channels (especially 24/7 or Catch Up) not playing properly, etc. you may need to try a different Video Player in your app. Not all of our apps allow you to use an external video player so this will only apply to those that do. If your app does not allow this please try installing another app.
2. What device are you using?
3. Does this happen on all apps you use to view our service?
4. Does this happen on all devices you use to view our service?
5. What type of connection is your device, wired or wireless?
6. If wireless, what is the signal strength, Poor, Good, Excellent?
7. What are the upload and download speeds are you getting at your device? Please run test four (4) times about three (3) minutes apart
-You can test by installing the Speedtest.net or Fast.com App from your App Store
- Test #1:
- Test #2:
- Test #3:
- Test #4: